·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not 00:02am and i am 18 years old

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mrsmiley: lol

this yr has brought my zr and the distruction of my zr

im now moving on 2 my ace new mini cooper

iv bin a member on this siter for arounD a yr and 6months and i have to say ur all great ppl funny and welcoming and iv made soem cracking mates on here

and even though i dont have a zr any more which im very upset about as those hu no me no and if i cud of i wud of got another zr.. but r well all good things must come 2 end and lets jsut hope i have as good fun in my my mini cooper as i do in my zr.

with owning a mini i will come on as much but dont worry im not leaving u lol im sure ppl r deversated about that lol il still pop in 2 say hello and i mite even scrag my way down to some meets

and i guess what im trying to say is one of the best things abotu my zr was this site and o yeah IM 18 :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
grats to you, also grats to you to say you spent your first few mins of 18 on a message forum on the internet :D NEEEEEEEEEEEERD \:D/ hehhe happy birthday

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miiike said:
grats to you, also grats to you to say you spent your first few mins of 18 on a message forum on the internet :D NEEEEEEEEEEEERD \:D/ hehhe happy birthday
ey iv all rdy celebrated in style

last sunday 2 limos to take me and my mates to and from my uncles club vip sytle in there.

and got a day full of rugby watching 2moro and geting drunk an a meal an night club fun

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/

and yup bring the mini to our bpool meets..........ur one of the crowd now....... :grin:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
congrats m8, get hammered an pull a munter, thats wot a'body shld do for their 18th, its a rite of passage :grin:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol thansk guys yeah had a great nite was amazing, and ey craig where wer u though u sed u wer gonna b in the vogue that nite

1 - 14 of 14 Posts