MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hassn't done to bad for himself there. Wonder how the shelf takes all that weight? Must have remade/reinforced it. Pitty u cant see it all at the back. must sound good.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
muz said:
Jib 21 said:
mmmmmmmmmm....Sony....
:-k

Have you heard any decent ice?

Why do you think sony has the nickname "xpolp"
Bostons in mine matey :mrsmiley:

just a big fan of Sony in general....

·
989 Posts
I still reckon that wont be that good ... i bet if he turns it on full belt itll be distorted as fuck ...

im shure those subs are better boxed like.

but i could be wrong ... when i had mine out the box i couldent even turn it up half way without the base sounding shite.

·
Registered
44 Posts
sure he will get push and pull distortion from the other speakers,leading to speakers out of phase,oh well,
mines alpine/phonix gold/cerwin vega...........nuf said,yes you like paying for brandnames that are over priced,go check out some real ice like crystal,idmax,TRU Technology ,becker,morel,and the gods of speakers rainbow.these products are true car audio at its best,sometimes expensive but not allways :cool:not having a go at anyone just picking up on the brand war that some people seem to have all over the world

·
Registered
6 Posts
that is ***** car.

Does distort a bit but thats due to the head unit not being able to handle the power.

Think a new unit is on it's way soon and then really will sound nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts