MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall asleep in public??

man on the train into work this morning was snooring like a ****ing hippo so i threw the paper at him.

Discuss!

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
depends where ive been, if ive been working till late or had a crappy night sleep i could possibly close my eyes, but i would stop myself from falling asleep because knowing me id miss my stop lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Have fallen asleep on the train almost every day since i started working (about 4 years ago). nothing wrong with it, i missed by stop only twice...once when abosultely plastered after the christmas lunch

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there nothing wrong with falling asleep but its the face that i had me ipod in my ears turned up half way and could still hear him snoring! it was like an earthquake!

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
ohh no, I can only sleep in my bed! I wont even sleep in the car, id rather shove match sticks in my eyes to keep them open

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
plenty of times, used to fall asleep on bus to college all the time back in the day, luckily the bus station was right by the school so i couldnt sleep through my stop as it was the end of the line :D

on way home was a different matter, the amount of times i had to walk back a few miles hahaha, didnt help back then that i used to sleep with my eyes open so noone knew i was asleep to wake me :S

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
...my brother lives in hull wen i sleep at his hous e i still sleep wi one eye open!!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
not where my brother lives it isnt...he lives on victoria dock dunno if u know where that is?

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
I physically can't. I'm a very fussy sleeper, and unless I'm horizontal and cool then sleep's a no-no. Can't even sleep on the couch at home, has to be a wide, flat space. Plus I wear contact lenses so can't really sleep through the day anyway.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts