MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i was "iluvamyj"
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about getting another zr 115 and making it like my old one as i loved it, but do you think it would suit the wheels powder coated white?

·
Registered
182 Posts
na not white powder coated alloys seen this go wrong afew times now to, one guy i knew had issues with the brake dust staining the alloys aswell

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
at the end of the day mate its your car as long as you like it you shouldnt care what everyone else thinks!
its your car at the end of the day and no one elses your going to be driving it around no us. from what i remember rory put some white straights on his car for a for days and posted pictures up. so i would suggest either pm'ing him or just do a search for the thread, if andy doesnt beat you to it :D

·
i was "iluvamyj"
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh cheers mate
whats everybodys thoughts on these then?
i have to admit i think the dark rear lights wouldnt go with the wheels but with standard rears i like them

·
Registered
182 Posts
at the end of the day mate its your car as long as you like it you shouldnt care what everyone else thinks!
its your car at the end of the day and no one elses your going to be driving it around no us.

that staement is spot on, If it make u happy do it

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
it wasnt as nice in real life as in pics mate.

black alloys looked better and with a few other mods would have been mint. silver keeps a nice fresh look though.

i have tried all of the above lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts