MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive only been off the site for a few days while i had a few other interest to deal with , came back on and had a flick round today and it seams over 50% of the post end in a slanging match, wots gone wrong arnt we supposed to be buddys on here all running up the same hill, pissing in the same wind, come on guys and girls cheer up and lets get back to having fun and enjoying our cars,

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
OK NOW .................lets all just calm down before THIS thread ends up goin the same way

EVERBODY is entitled to thier OWN opinion..be it right or wrong

Ken/Zoom.....tother thread got locked .........fer obvious reasons

lets all do what the HAL 9000 says shall we ..............."Take a Stress pill & lie down fer a bit !!!!!"

That applies to you as well Michy !!!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Well mate not been here that long but i have never met a better set of people cant do enough for you.
So some have a bit of banter with each other but so what, the thing is when you need them their there

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
cwardman said:
Well mate not been here that long but i have never met a better set of people cant do enough for you.
So some have a bit of banter with each other but so what, the thing is when you need them their there
THAT statement can only have come from a person thats reached (Or rapidly reachin) their 40's.............

See boys & Girls ....................CHILLIN comes wiv AGE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
cwardman said:
THAT statement can only have come from a person thats reached (Or rapidly reachin) their 40's.............

pmsl at you keith lol but correct

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
cwardman said:

then u must be mega chilled lol :hiding:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
muldersZR said:
The Hooded Claw said:
cwardman said:

then u must be mega chilled lol :hiding:
like ICE young man, like ICE !!!!!!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
cwardman said:

Well am 28 next week so am getting closer to that 40 mark !!!

But i think i've been on this forum for well over a year now and when i was first got involved in the odd slanging match but have since learnt its a waste of time !!! I just stanjd back and laugh when it happens now !!!

Truly not worth the effort !!! :up: :up: :up:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Any more relaxed and i'd be asleep. My granny, god reat her soul, always used to say "if you don't have anything good to say then bite yir bloodey lip and be done wi it"

This place is full of decent people willing to help each other out. BTW Keith you ever take those shades off?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
really its because he has a fancination with shiny badges lol and he does fly in his jetson zed so guess he could be a pilot lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts