MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, this morning, i've seen probably the worst two cars ever - a bright yellow vauxhall calibra :blink2: and a candy pink daewoo matiz :blink2:

the question is - whats the worst car you've seen today???

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
Fiat Multipla

eeeuuuurgrghhhhh!

·
989 Posts
A old shape mondeo...

With one of those massive wings on the back. 3 15" alloys and one steel wheel ... mudflaps on the front, 4 blacked out windows( drivers side front hasent been done ) it was a mix of blues and blacks, bonnet was blue front quartre panels black then the rest of the car another blue.

oh it also had those silver sponser ... Nos and Audiobahn stickers lol, along with a ''clip on'' tailpipe.

Its fuckin shit i pass it every day and it makes me want to crash into it lolol.

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
<coughs> rover 25 <coughs>

:hiding:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I seen a mustard coloured Vauxhall Chevette on the M77 this morning, with some old dear driving it (she must have been about 90), doing 30 on the inside lane!!! heehee

·
Registered
659 Posts
2 Door Nova Saloon

Tons, but most recent Friday night leaving the trading estate I work on, followed the stench of petrol (can't be me, the Z is Derv) 2 door Nova saloon (!) vauxhall what were you thinking, one of the ugliest cars ever before any kack handed modders ever touched them) only this one is white...but the back is painted black with underseal in a sort of cheese wedge come Starsky & Hutch style. Still laughing about it now, only wish I'd had my camera phone with me, bet I never see the thing again now

Another product from planet penniless modding

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
i saw a white 5 door beemer 3 series at college today.Had a carbon fibre wing at the back....my god it was shocking

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
the Crossfire! or PT cruiser with wood panels!

infact most US normal cars!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts