also had a sneaky race with a bm 51 plate lol and he chickened out :headbang:

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
sounds like he just spared you the embarassment

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
haha this is oging to end in people bringing up the old "i beat a ferrari that was stopped at some lights" arguments lol.
and check my profile on here it should still say i got 3 expired "infraction points" for talking about my mate speeding... you dont want none of them theyre embarassing haha.

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
haha this is oging to end in people bringing up the old "i beat a ferrari that was stopped at some lights" arguments lol.
and check my profile on here it should still say i got 3 expired "infraction points" for talking about my mate speeding... you dont want none of them theyre embarassing haha.
Think you will find the infractions where for name calling ...

Not talking about speeding :)

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
racing doesn't mean speeding, she obviously meant she accelerated extremely quickly up to 30 and then maintained a steady and legal pace!!

now everyone is happy

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i wasnt name calling anyone... it was for talking about doing ***mph in a 30mph zone and that was deemed as "talking about speeding as to brag" :p

and yes i *'d out the speed myself this time lol

racing doesn't mean speeding, she obviously meant she accelerated extremely quickly up to 30 and then maintained a steady and legal pace!!

now everyone is happy
you can still be pulled over for "excessive acceleration" it apparently looks dodgy if police spot you doing it and they would just like a word, never happened to me but ive heard of people getting pulled over for it lol

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Unusaul on here post usually just get deleted lol

0-60 are similar because the leon is bigger plus you got the turbo lag to wait for, but after its got going the zed will lose it in the distance, my mate used to have one (standard) and he could make that thing fly, he had it up to xxxmph (and it wasnt even a national speed limit road haha) and he said it was still pulling happily but he ran out of road lmao

EDIT: Dont post anything like that please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Big Slick; 10-02-2008 at 11:39 AM.

that was the post, and i got a little red card in bottom right corner and 3 points lol

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
this thread is going to turn to utter crap. some mod should just lock it before it gets ott

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
0-60 are similar because the leon is bigger plus you got the turbo lag to wait for, but after its got going the zed will lose it in the distance, my mate used to have one (standard) and he could make that thing fly, he had it up to xxxmph (and it wasnt even a national speed limit road haha) and he said it was still pulling happily but he ran out of road lmao

EDIT: Dont post anything like that please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Big Slick; 10-02-2008 at 11:39 AM.

that was the post, and i got a little red card in bottom right corner and 3 points lol
Yeah remember it now lol

this thread is going to turn to utter crap. some mod should just lock it before it gets ott
lmao +1

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
just trying to point out you gotta be careful with any reference to "racing" or "speeding" etc. as alot of people will start filling the thread with abuse lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:angel: - :sorry: ppl if i upset anyone :cry: i didn't mean to... was just... oh never mind... lets talk about something else... what shall i cook Crazed1981 for dinner!? :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts