MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never really loose it while driving but today just took the piss. Almost every brain donor on the road was a woman! They had no lane discapline, couldn't read any road signs and hence decided to cut me up all the bloody time. And that was this morning.

I went off to uni, and upon returning to my car to find my drivers mirror smashed and a huge dent in my front drivers side wing. There was a sheet of industrial ply sitting beside the car and a note under the wiper saying "sorry mate"!

to make that better a bloody taxi driver stops to drop a passenger off in the middle of a yellow box in the middle of an empty road preventing me getting out of the junction! I just lost it and hurel a torrent of abuse at the twat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :evil: :evil:

So anyone know a good body shop in the Glasgow or central belt.

·
Registered
326 Posts
feck thats glasgow for u
did u investigate about the possibilty of that accident being caught on cctv camera? lots of them in glasgow.

the body shop i coatbridge is meant to be pretty decent the one next to summerlee heritage park just off the main street.

thats just bloody cheek mate some 1 writing "sorry mate" the cunt, some people probally seen it happening and he decided to kid on he was leaving his details so no 1 would intervine.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No chance of CCTV as it was in a posh area of the west end. I knocked of the two townhouse doors beside where I was parked. Both were in and one has a third party carpet fitter in today. They bought a carpet from General George and they got a fitter in but refused to tell me who it was and the nice woman in the townhouse showed me her receipt which she was given and realised she had been screwed over too.

·
Registered
326 Posts
sry to hear that man,

posh end of the west huh guesws ure at glasgow uni that crazy1 up on the top of that bloody big hill u must be fit,

what you studying?

·
Registered
775 Posts
ZRVic
My 19s didnt come either ](*,) #-o :argh: :-# [-( still im told they will be here in the morning [-o< [-o<

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dunno how they'll compare price wise, but my girlfriend's used McGhees in port glasgow a coupla times. Once for an insurance job that bridgend in Irvine totally bollocksed up ( young guy in mums corsa went straight into the back of her prized x reg mini cooper.) and then later when she had an argument with an L200 in the zed, both came out good as new from McGhees, they were also doing lots of cop cars at the time, dunno if they've got a contract with them or summat.

Oh yeah, here's the number.

01475 742255

Hope you get it all sorted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts