MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or does it wind you up when you get n00b heads in there old ****ty corsa calling your zr a rover and how poo they are etc etc i had to cut my night sort it was pi**ing me off that much tonight it was manily my mates calling my car a clapt out rover and saying it was slow and it was rubbish. but when they have all huge dents in there cars as they carnt drive they have like what a huge 43bhp and worth no more than 500 on a good day it like how an earth can you call my car.

anyways rant over lol

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
yeh i know what u mean, well 2b honest most my mates LOVE beth, always sayin how good she is looking lol, but yeh i get the few remarks sayin hows the rover etc
i just ask what their driving then laugh

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i notice when there on there own they say how rapid it is etc but when there in there little corsa groups it all changes i no that i wouldent change it for anything at the moment it time and at the end of the day when it comes to say right lets go see whos wins i no the zr will win all day round

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
2 Faced-ness is amazing. I know alot of people like that, or let me say i did, until i left school and found people that wouldnt talk crap about you when your not there, or be a totally different person when there with other people.
Mabye you should consider new friends, or just tell them to remove there head from there rear and grow up a little :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
None of my mates really take the p**s out of my MG's and i've owned loads of MG-R's over the past 4 years. To be honest i take the p**s out of myself infront of my mates when driving it anyway and they just find it funny.

Like the other week i was out with some mates, one has a zetec-s, 2 have 1.25 Zetec fiesta's and one has a 3-series beemer. I opened my door infront of them all and the door card came off at the bottom, i just burst out laffing and said "Yey, good old Rover build quality" They all found it funny then i replied with a sarcastic comment saying "that boys is why you should buy British"

It was funny at the time but you get my point.lol

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
is it just me or does it wind you up when you get n00b heads in there old ****ty corsa calling your zr a rover and how poo they are etc etc i had to cut my night sort it was pi**ing me off that much tonight it was manily my mates calling my car a clapt out rover and saying it was slow and it was rubbish. but when they have all huge dents in there cars as they carnt drive they have like what a huge 43bhp and worth no more than 500 on a good day it like how an earth can you call my car.

anyways rant over lol
The best 1 was when my mate got a ticket and the coppers put rover under vehical discription lol!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Ive only ever had 1 mate calling my car a rover, and after he see it and had a drive in it, he loved it and said theres a world of difference between my car and his dads rover 25.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.