MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna get my rear and back windscreen tinted
jus woundered if any1 coulkd recommend a company who do it within birmingham?

ive heard about diamonds tinting and turbo services

but before i get quotes just wondered if any1 could recommend or un-recommend any company thru good or bad past experiences

i kno you guys tint your windows yourselves on here but i havnt the time or the confidence to try it
i got a bit of dosh saved up so dont mind forkin out 100quid or so to get a company to do it , as long as its some1 who hasnt givin someone a bad job previosuly on here

cheers big ears

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
Tint FX is really good but its a little outside birmingham, in cradley heath.

It's where I had mine done. He uses LLumar tints and you get the usual lifetime guarantee etc. I think he charges £80 for just the rear 3 and £120 all the way round for a 3 door. A little more for 5 door.

http://www.tintfx.co.uk/

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

i just rang midland tinting spoke to a lad called Ben he confirmed what you said Shafz that the erdington branch is closed down.

he rang me back a few mins later and said he could come over to the old erdington building and do it ther for me one day in the week , said it would take about 2 hours and charging me £100 for rear windows and back windscreen done to limosine grade

·
^buy meeeeeeeee^
1,407 Posts
theres one out towards leicester direction that does all 5 for 125 quid on 3 doors.

THE ADVANTAGE is that if any of it goes wrong , EVEN IF POLICE PEEL IT OFF theyl re do them for free, as long as youv got a tiny bit left so they can match it

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
davez-r u thinkin of midlands tintin also based in hinckley yea

coz thats the guy whose comin over to do it

i want limo grade on just rear and back windscreen
my zed is x-power grey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.