MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 'Common problems' section is no more so I'll have to post here instead. The missus put the electric passenger window down yesterday and the glass slipped forward out of position. It'll go up and down but something must have gone wrong inside. Luckily I was able to put it up again and guide the glass between the rubber seals in the door frame so it's closed up ok. Has anyone had this problem before?

·
892 Posts
This would now fall under the "Problems and Miscellaneous" category.

Cheerz

Mark

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
rich_b said:
The 'Common problems' section is no more so I'll have to post here instead. The missus put the electric passenger window down yesterday and the glass slipped forward out of position. It'll go up and down but something must have gone wrong inside. Luckily I was able to put it up again and guide the glass between the rubber seals in the door frame so it's closed up ok. Has anyone had this problem before?

I DID

FINISH WITH HER

PROBLEM SOLVED

THANKS

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bech100 said:
This would now fall under the "Problems and Miscellaneous" category.
That would be under the 'Modding' section, right? Now don't get me wrong - I bet quite a few Novas have got this mod but it wasn't the sort of mod I was thinking of!!!!! :wink: I prefer my windows to stay working proper like.

·
1,626 Posts
sounds like one of the mounting bolts has come off

You need to take off the door card and have a look see

If so either take it to a dealer ! (unless you know what you are doing)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
muz said:
sounds like one of the mounting bolts has come off
I definately don't know what I'm doing but it all worked out well in the end. I got the dealer to sort it while they were sorting out the vandal damage. They said they replaced the regulator and the actual glass itself which was weird. They never did explain why they changed the glass.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
phew makes me glad i was a tight git an stuck wi the windy things on my zed for letttin air into the motor :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts