MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me i dont think so. I like my ZR but when i've finished paying for it i think it will be a mk 5 Golf GTI.
I had a mint mk2 GTI before the ZR & still miss it.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
i will, i absolutely love my z!! prob be a derv!!

i've had golfs but peeps i know with new ones say they are no where near as good as the older ones!! just ask hoogie

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not for me sorry guys

even though i love my 160 to bits i think there is always a time to move on !

Dont think MG have done enough on the new one for me to buy it to be honest !

I'm looking into a Leon Cupra next to be honest !

Bit costly but awesome car !!

·
Registered
134 Posts
no already thinking about the citroen C4????? kinda like it for some weird reason!

cool advert on TV for it at the mo as well (car is like a transformer and gets up and dances)!

·
Registered
85 Posts
yeah i agree, love the ZR, but wouldn't buy the new one, it's just not better imho....

Looking in to an Astra GSI Turbo or a Cupra R also.....

Doubt it will be for a while yet so im sure i will be around for at least another yr!! \:D/

I am more than happy with my ZR at the moment.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
agreed emz..in twilight with the picnic table spoiler <drools>

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Johnno83 said:
Not for me sorry guys

even though i love my 160 to bits i think there is always a time to move on !

Dont think MG have done enough on the new one for me to buy it to be honest !

I'm looking into a Leon Cupra next to be honest !

Bit costly but awesome car !!
Some of my reasons & they need new models with more standard spec, even my old mk2 GTI had a multi function computer on it.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Had my zr-160 4 weeks now and yes i would \:D/ infact im thinking of trading the mondeo in for a 105 4 door for the wife, nice cars love it,

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Sell my MG? I'd rather shove wasps up my arse!

I'll buy another, YES!

It'll be a while before I can afford to though, so maybe an X60 '180' V6 could be on the cards :D

ps) A golf might have a computer on it.. but does the Polo?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
GT said:
X60 '180' V6 could be on the cards :D
I thought the ZS project name was X40? Think one of us needs more sleep, probably me lol. ](*,)

·
Registered
422 Posts
i wud of got another zr i think if i was allowed to but now iv got my mini and its so kitted out and amazing i think im started 2 b happy that i didnt get another zr cos for the money iv got some amazing feature that i wudnt of got in the zr its faster than the 105 and it dosnt lose moeny as fast and cheaper insruance

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd love to be able to say "yes, i'll buy another" cos i love my zed. I don't think i would want another though with all the problems i've had with mine lately.

I still love it though!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I dunno maybe! I'd probably not to be honest! Variety is the spice of life! After I get my own place I'll be looking into more beefy a engine :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Love my Zed and would defo have another MG.... Only as second choice though. I'm wanting a Supra or Skyline (GTS, I wish i could get the GTR-R34! =P~ =P~ =P~ ) next

1 - 20 of 80 Posts