MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 women had on one hell of a cat fight in work and as in all cases with women it ended in tears !!! lol !! Didnt know what to say personally !! But women seem to row and argue more then men !!! Dunno why !!! They just dont seem to let somethings go !!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

·
Turbo Chick
2,859 Posts
its coz we are capable of showing our emotions better than men :grin:

so when we want to get angry WE GET ANGRY! :lol:

·
1,431 Posts
men are just too lazy to give a shit, thats the problem!!
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

unless theres alcohol involved..........
they then fight with anything...... ie: bins & lamp posts!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
postvans em?

Remnd me to tell ua bout the time i was in france and a drunk french student tried to throw a wheelie bin at me...

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
emma said:
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

OI! i dont drink, and i dont fight!!

·
1,431 Posts
Novaload said:
emma said:
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

OI! i dont drink, and i dont fight!!
you little O:)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
emma said:
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

its because men are lovers not fighters :D and before u start didnt say we was any good at it :-^ :wink: but its the thought that counts :wink: :D :D

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
well i try! lol if i do drink i dont drink much, i dont see the point in getting wasted!

and in 21, nearly 22 years i've never been involed in a fight! :eek:oops:

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Jacqui_UK said:
It's because we care and think about what happens in life!!
I'm glad someone does. I couldn't be arsed doing something like that. It sounds too much like hard work. :lol:

I hear a lot of moaning from the guys at work about the job etc, but the arguments I hear about and see are tiny compared to the ones my gf's (past and present) tell me about at their places of work when they are surrounded by other women.

I have noticed that if you see two guys knocking the shit out of each other, everyone views it very seriously, whereas the fights between women are a lot more entertaining. For example, I was watching these two lasses whacking each other with handbags (a damn fine reason already for standing back and enjoying it) and the lad who was with them was stood not two yards away with his hands still in his pockets. The discussion or row between them was even more entertaining. One screamed that the other had been fucking her boyfriend, to which the other retorted "He's not your boyfriend, he's my fiancé!"

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
i find it funny watching others getting wasted!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
my philosiphy (sp) is that you dont need to drink to have a good time, if your with people that you get on with and havea laugh with then that'l do! :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mind you there are a lot of women the I think would kick the poo out of some blokes.

Dont piss them off and definitly make sure its the right time of the month not the wrong.

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
ccars008 said:
Mind you there are a lot of women the I think would kick the poo out of some blokes.

Dont piss them off and definitly make sure its the right time of the month not the wrong.
Too true, i was in a club in town a few years back and this old bloke was really pervin on me!! My male cousin was ready to go mad at him but i told him to leave it!!

Asked the bloke politely to f**k off, but he carried on, again asked him nicely, but he still carried on, so i turned round and lumped him one. BANG, out cold on the floor, bouncers came running over when everyone started cheering, and i thought they were gonna kick me out. It turned out 2 of em had been watching all along and came and congratulated me!! Then asked me if i wanted to become a bouncer!!!!! :evil:

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
ZRVic said:
Then asked me if i wanted to become a bouncer!!!!! :evil:
I love it when people find their true vocation in life. :lol:

Ewan.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
good old gal vic!

i know one of my ex's has beaten up one of her now ex's, twice! although i do think he was goding her into hitting him! :eek:hwell:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts