MG ZR Forums banner

Why did i say this??

858 views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Exiled 
#1 ·
last week in one of the posts i stated that i hadnt been stopped by the law!

well after last night its now 2 nights in a row!

1st one was a little excess speed but they couldnt do nout coz i had noitced them sat down a side turning with thier sidelights on! plus they didnt have a gun or follow me far enough to clock me.

2nd one was last night, left lynn, they had pulled in to have a word with a few people, so while their busy i booted it out past the car park. go stuck at the hardwick roundabout, what rolls up but the astra 1.7td cop car, they start following me, pull in for petrol, give me a producer! reason they pulled me - my velco pads on my rear number plate for my show plate! ](*,)

#7 ·
hob said:
brm_ski said:
Thats harsh, a producer for little velcro pads!! what t*ssers.
Yea but you forget mate, if they didnt do this what would they do between 9-5?
I would hope the traffic cops would be nicking people for driving in dangerous cars without insurance or speeding, etc. but if velcro is that hazardous to other road users i suppose the vile menace must be stopped!!! 8-[

#9 ·
Jib 21 said:
dont tell anyone, but i have some velcro in my car...going to use it to keep me sub and amp in place [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
i'd watch t if i were you. if the old bill pull you, you'll probably get chucked in the nick for that amount of velcro!

#16 ·
ZRVic said:
GT said:
They're not all bad people, most of them are actually very nice :wink:
i would have to agree, i know some nice coppers too! :mrsmiley:
nah both times they were very nice towards me as i was nice towards them.

even the blonde last night was asking about my install! asked if i was known to the police, went not criminally no! had a nice chat about the EACP with them! \:D/

#18 ·
well i'm going out in peterborough tonight, have to see if i can get my hat-trick! :lol: :eek:hwell:

so thats both norfolk and cambs police that have stopped me! maybe it'l be essex police on saturday in southend! :dunno:

#20 ·
Gt you seen the pics mate? its not what i'd call "modified" infact Barry boys rated my car as non barry! apart from the install! nevermind, if i keep my 7 day wonder i'm sorted and can laugh at them, coz they cant give me another one when i already have one! \:D/

#21 ·
I remeber my first producer like ....

Started off a snowy night doing handbrake turns n donuts in a car park ... Riot van pulls in n to my suprise asks us to be ''carefull'' but then the truth comes out and they asked me for a shot lol thats the point where i told them were to go.

but n e way they bugger off n i continue to do daft shit sliding about the car park, then i blitz up this narrow road slap the handbrake on n flip the backend out ... slidding up sideways and what the fucks in front of me ... a nicely parked pig car.

pulled me over and gave me a producer cos i said i had ''lost control'' of the car and they blatently knew i was lying.

but still had a laff spinning away from them ... through all the gears lol.

#22 ·
hum! the youth of today! lol

i remember my 1st one too! come booming out of my village in th emiddle of the road to see a T5 coming the other way! hum 1.1 metro vs. T5, slowed and stopped before they put the lights on as i had seen them turn round!

#25 ·
got one for swearing at the police officer through my window :D not cause he was a police man, cause he pulled out into my lane causing me to skid and hit the curb (poor alloys [-o< ) then he proceded to follow me for another 5 miles before he pulled me over

apparently i was causing some disobidence by doing it, silly fker =; :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.