MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought, hows about starting a post of the real ppl next to say their car or something, just a lil idea, incase your a lil nervous at your meet you know whos who and who to avoid O:)

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Miiike said:
Just a thought, hows about starting a post of the real ppl next to say their car or something, just a lil idea, incase your a lil nervous at your meet you know whos who and who to avoid O:)
That wouldn`t be very nice if everyone ran away from Shifty the minute they set eyes on him even though they'd never met him before. :lol:

Anyway, we all had to meet him at first hand so why shouldn`t everyone else have to suffer as well. :grin:

Ewan.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
smoggie said:
Miiike said:
That wouldn`t be very nice if everyone ran away from Shifty the minute they set eyes on him even though they'd never met him before. :lol:

Anyway, we all had to meet him at first hand so why shouldn`t everyone else have to suffer as well. :grin:

Ewan.

ewan me thinks you will be getting some of gavs diplomacy :wink: :wink: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
652 Posts
yellow-peril said:
Ice Maiden said:
yellow-peril said:
Ice Maiden said:
Well............. I am me!!!!!!

anyone who has met me knows lmao

:wink:
and anyone that hasn`t is scared to ask :-^ :-^ :wink:
PMSL.....am I really that scarey??????????

:-k

depends :mrsmiley:

when you and bri get going :-^ :-^ :-^ :mrsmiley:
Hehehe thats a female honour thing lol.....not like that all the time.....honest!!!!! :twisted:

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
yellow-peril said:
smoggie said:
Miiike said:

Ewan.

ewan me thinks you will be getting some of gavs diplomacy :wink: :wink: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:
But I don't have any diplomacy :-k

Oh. I see what you mean now. :twisted:

Ewan. :-^

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
smoggie said:
Miiike said:

Ewan.

Oi [email protected] wits i can read you numb nuts and i aint as bad when you accually get to know me and ewan i wasant ganna burn ya cause i liked ya for that im gonna burn you and the ZED for being brough supporters :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Yup, diplomacy at its best lol.

<<<<<< Thats me there, the ugly one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts