MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aright folks brand new newbie ere, hows it goin?? im from up in the highlands o scotland an ave a ZR120.............. so whos gettin the beers in?? :wink:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers y'all drinks are ordered, just waiting on the barman! :lol: From Fort William an its lashin down ere, Put the Z in for a spray o the bumper this morn after an eejit didnt judge their parkin too well :argh: Gettin a heatshield plonked on while they are doin that cos i'm feelin lazy today!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
she is trophy blue, thankfully no too much o em round ere, ere's hoping i get to a meet o some sort some time, pain in the arse ere, it's even a 120mile round trip just to get to my dealer!1 :evil:

·
R6 Owner
585 Posts
Ha Ha Ha

Welcome dude

My zed used to be blue - 2nd best colour

Welcome mines a pint also!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ha ha cheers guys, she was my first brand new motor an had to have the blue!!! looks like you got some major nip an tuck goin on there maddsy :eek: (passes round the vitrual booze)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
welcome to the site mate.. TB 120 - same as me matey, great car, best colour.. :)

seen as your buying.. mines a pint.. cheers

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers bud!! was a bit tighter when spendin my moolah tho, only extras i got were the paint, 17"s an the sideskirts, was also giving a full set o mg valve caps for the price o one but thieving ankle biters kept nicking em for their bikes ](*,) can u belive the dealers charge £12 EACH for em was shocked!! but hey i'm scottish :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts