MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
All the mods from the previous site are still here ....+Tony & Vic...

Amin (Us "Owners" are).......HOB, BECH, HOOGIE ..& ME ..(The Hooded Claw)

Site probs or difficulty ..see Hoogie , Hob or Bech, Background work like stickers & fleeces ect ..see me .....

Anything else we'll all chip in & make this the best site ever !!!!!

Admin...Mods.....+most inportant MEMBERS ..will get the site rolling along nicely !!!!

·
1,431 Posts
so, now we've got 5 mods and 4 admin................. :?

we're not that naughty are we??? :lol:

·
3,634 Posts
emma said:

Looks like everyones gonna be a mod !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wanna be a Rocker though !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

G

·
Richy said:
emma said:

Looks like everyones gonna be a mod !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wanna be a Rocker though !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

People like u and me richy that will have to give all these mods something to do !!!!!!! :wink:

·
Banned
652 Posts
Strong words already...dont worry not a problem...we have freedom of speech,......I got it from a mod lol

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
or perhaps its just the people that are on here alot so thers always someone about you can talk to or the people who are felt to be approachable!!

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Nick

If you have an issue with the choice of people, please pm me mate.

I will gladly tell you why I chose tthe Admin I did.

The Owners -

Bech/Hob - Because of their Web and Design Knowledge
Me - Cos I did
Keith - The Business Brains

Tony - Because I trust him 100% and he is always on here

Vic - A number of reasons I wont go into, but also a female moderator is a good idea as some of the female members may feel more comfortable asking a female moderator.

Keogh/Spalding/Trev - Because they were good mods on the other site.

Now if you think that is "clicky" well so be it, but that was never the intention. I would have offered you it, but I remember not too many weeks ago you said you were leaving and not coming back.

Dont get me wrong Nick, you are a great guy and I have done nothing wrong here apart from choose people I want to moderate this forum.

Hope you understand.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Craig,I dont think you or I or any other admin/mod needs to justify your choices tbh.I appreciate "some" members want to be moderators but we were asked and we accepted.If Nick or anyone else has a problem with me or Vic they should pm us or you not splurt it all over the forum.

What you say about Droog saying he was gonna leave is right,I would do exactly the same.

And Nick,if you are saying that Vic,Hob and I are spammers then I think you are wrong.I was on here last night along with Craig and Hob till gone 12.30 am and Hob even longer trying to sort this site.I helped many people yesterday get on the site too.Vics great as is Hob.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.