MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I'm comin hoommmeee again
1,175 Posts
Mate, I'm having the same dilemna atm. White will be a bloody pain to keep clean though as said !

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
its black. white wheels will look pants.
bristol your cars tahiti blue right? ive got the same colour car and just sprayed my wheels white :( and one black and im not sure whitch to choose :( whitch would you go for if you was spraying yours :(

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
lol. ermm, i really dont know. gotta pic? id probly be more swayed for the white tbh. butt, black, with white tyre pen <3

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
yeah my first choice was white and i did 3 white and i came to the last one and though i wonder what they look like black & tbh i like both :(

heres a **** pic lol

also just to add before anyone says the bumper dosent match lol i know it doesent as its only half sprayed atm

·
Registered
537 Posts
white looks nicer imo, never been a fan of black wheels, look like uve got steelies on, that pic above with a tester wheel painted black looks like uve got a spare on lol

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
black because whites too hard to keep clean, instead of gloss black why not get the same paint as your car colour and do them that?

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
white looks nicer imo, never been a fan of black wheels, look like uve got steelies on, that pic above with a tester wheel painted black looks like uve got a spare on lol
yeah i know lol 225/45/17 on the back :(

black because whites too hard to keep clean, instead of gloss black why not get the same paint as your car colour and do them that?
yeah i thought about colour coding them tbh kind of like stealth :D

i think ill go with black or maybe white omg i still dont know lol white on rear black on front

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Everyone is painting thier wheels now!!!! ive started a crazzzeeee !:yoji:
ummmm hate to be the one to break this to you mate, but i'm pretty sure you weren't the first to paint your alloys a different colour lol

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
go for it fella

moddings all about experimenting so go for it plus ul be the only anthracite mk1 there wiht white wheels :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts