MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Google for Brains
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the link to the page with the video files and a zip file full of pictures for you

http://www.insensible.co.uk/alex/

The high quality version is 250Mb so prob only good for Broadband download, even the smaller version is over 60Mb so if you want you can send me a blank CD with a SAE and i will burn the files to the CD and send it back to you

PM me if you want my address

Alex

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
mate that video (the 2nd one) is wothout doubt the best footage ive ever seen of zr's

you are now employed as our official camerman

end of

·
Google for Brains
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should be worth it mate - be patient - as i said email me for my address, send me a CD and a Self Addressed Envelope and i'll send the files back on a CD for you

Alex

·
Google for Brains
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it was from 35 mins of footage filmed so its not too bad - i would have liked to get some better footage if i could but the guy who was doing the filming kept getting it a little bit jercky - will do better next time

Alex

·
455 Posts
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Spot Bloody On. well done mate!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Downloaded the smaller vid, will watch in morning...seen a few seconds of it....like the choon soundtrack!!!

Will post my critique later...lol

·
Google for Brains
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ZRVic said:
I'm glad i'm not trying to download this at home!! #-o #-o #-o :mrsmiley:
thats a blatent abuse of your works internet, if i was your network admin i would be most unimpressed

but as i'm not, carry on!!!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
yorkshiregrit said:
ZRVic said:
I'm glad i'm not trying to download this at home!! #-o #-o #-o :mrsmiley:
thats a blatent abuse of your works internet, if i was your network admin i would be most unimpressed

but as i'm not, carry on!!!!
I is my own boss so i do as i please!! :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

can't you tell by peoples numbers of posts the ones who are on all day at work! :-k :eek:hwell: :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :mrsmiley:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts