MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, was that a f'king good meet or was that a f'king good meet?

Plenty of Photo's to be uploaded in the next few days, but I'll start off with a run down of those that partook.

All ZR's unless stated.

Smoggie
Dom2599
Shifty
Chris_r582 TF115
Robzs ZS
[email protected] [email protected]
Mel C
Jonnaz
Wheyaye
Gil5294
Yellow-Peril
ADSZ
56 PCD
Snelly
ZRX
Bech100
Yorkshiregrit
Adynew
Mustang and Emma
Prockers
MGMan

I could add a shit load more about what we done etc but I can't be arsed just yet. I'll leave it to the others to add their comments and pictures in the next few days.

Cheers. Ewan.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
892 Posts
Yep, thorougly enjoued it, thanks to everyone who truned up.

Whens the next!?!?!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,042 Posts
just got back form there and what a storm 25 Mph up the A19 and the wipers couldent cope


Anyone seen Bri anywhere has he got home yet ??????


Whitby backward place which dont take plastic
 

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
Joined
·
11,286 Posts
Great day. Good turn out. Well done to everyone who made it.

Thanks to those who voted for me as well. My trophy sits nicely on my desk with the laptop!

Hope everyone got home ok and i'll see you all at the next meet.
 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
Hey....i got home about 7:30 ish...fuckin really bad weather....

Prockers and me went all the way back while yous went to the pub...it was an ok drive as it was all signposted...

Pics to follow...
 

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I`m gonna sound dead conceited here but wasn't the best part of the day when we all turned into Sandsend and saw the sea and Whitby in the distance? I drove through there the other day and thought this will make em jump. :mrsmiley:

It's just a shame we didn't manage to run through Grosmont and Goathland and through the real twisties in the moors cos it was getting too dark. Never mind. Next year I'll organise the meet about 6 weeks earlier so we can have a few more daylight hours to dodge around the "interesting" highways and byways. :wink: It will also be helped by the fact that we'll all have a better idea about where we are gonna go. That includes me. :-^

Cheers. Ewan. :mrsmiley:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,457 Posts
smoggie said:
I`m gonna sound dead conceited here but wasn't the best part of the day when we all turned into Sandsend and saw the sea and Whitby in the distance? I drove through there the other day and thought this will make em jump. :mrsmiley:

It's just a shame we didn't manage to run through Grosmont and Goathland and through the real twisties in the moors cos it was getting too dark. Never mind. Next year I'll organise the meet about 6 weeks earlier so we can have a few more daylight hours to dodge around the "interesting" highways and byways. :wink: It will also be helped by the fact that we'll all have a better idea about where we are gonna go. That includes me. :-^

Cheers. Ewan. :mrsmiley:

count me in if im alive im there :mrsmiley: :wink:


image of the day for me

 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
...or the bit when we all started off our NE convoy to Teeside and me realising that i had fuck all petrol...!!!

Had to stick £30 in...cos i was on the red line... ](*,)
 

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GIL5294 said:
...or the bit when we all started off our NE convoy to Teeside and me realising that i had fuck all petrol...!!!

Had to stick £30 in...cos i was on the red line... ](*,)
Well............ I have to say this.......... and I mean this as a mate and a friend etcetera etcetera etcetera, but............................. despite someone throwing their drinks all over the floor in the fish and chip emporium, and Shifty being erm.................................................. Shifty ........................................., you still qualified as \:D/ "MUPPET OF THE MEET!" \:D/ for that transgression. :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

Ewan.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Great day!!

nice to meet some new peeps!! and to some familier faces!

Brill time had by all i feel!!

we'll deffo be at the next one!

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
2,070 Posts
smoggie said:
GIL5294 said:
...or the bit when we all started off our NE convoy to Teeside and me realising that i had fuck all petrol...!!!

Had to stick £30 in...cos i was on the red line... ](*,)
Well............ I have to say this.......... and I mean this as a mate and a friend etcetera etcetera etcetera, but............................. despite someone throwing their drinks all over the floor in the fish and chip emporium, and Shifty being erm.................................................. Shifty ........................................., you still qualified as \:D/ "MUPPET OF THE MEET!" \:D/ for that transgression. :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

Ewan.
I know pepsi all down my leg, kids cant take them anywhere :eek:hwell:
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top