MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my back box has developed a real nasty hole so I reckon it's time for a new sports back box. What do you guys reckon would go best on a Rover 25 GTI?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
BLUEFLAME, for me ;) :up: - see the reviews section for details.

But..... ask five different peeps with five different zorsts and you will get five different answers.

Bottom line is that they are ALL Ok really, its just a case of how big you want the tailpipe, how loud you want the exhaust to sound and how much you want to pay.

·
Registered
92 Posts
get a custom made one, not factory standard, it will fit better and sound louder and better!

i got an x-power which was ok!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Sounding louder and better is all down to personal opinion. :up: As is appearance.

But, fit better?........... not really possible - the Blueflame is an exact fit in every area. So's it's difficult to see how that can be improved upon.

Maybe, it may fit as well as the B/F, but can't fit better..... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
48 Posts
well if ur gettin a custom made one that would be better like powerflow make it to ur spec, they will make it as loud or as quite as u want, and a really wide range of tail pipes, they can even make ur zaust come out of the side of ur car if u want :up: im well chuffed with mine any ways!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
bradhunt5 said:
well if ur gettin a custom made one that would be better like powerflow make it to ur spec, they will make it as loud or as quite as u want, and a really wide range of tail pipes, they can even make ur zaust come out of the side of ur car if u want :up: im well chuffed with mine any ways!
And urs like a CANNON!! :up:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Jib 21 said:
bradhunt5 said:

We can do that to!!! Designing one at the moment to come out of the back door....... just sorting out the fire risks etc...,... only minor probs!!! Got a Suzuki Supra Carry van (midget van) making somehting really stupid for that to, gonna make it look like a big american truck!! Sad !!!

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
Like the new dodge viper with its fire risk exhaust?

I wanna see pictures of this tonka toy truck!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I will put some on the sight when its done. ........ it sadly belongs to my b/f and he is gonna kill me when he sees it!!! It is the most embarrasing vehicle to be travelling in !! But funny you get loads of wierd looks!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts