MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
:(
1,896 Posts
I know m8 its hard to come up with something that hasnt already been done lol :D
to be honest it was a few months ago when i first said i was going to them black lol, then I was giving it thought just so i knew I was making the right choice. And then it was within those few months loads of peeps have painted them agghghhhh, i think im still going to do it.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to be honest it was a few months ago when i first said i was going to them black lol, then I was giving it thought just so i knew I was making the right choice. And then it was within those few months loads of peeps have painted them agghghhhh, i think im still going to do it.
LoL bloody Typcal :D

white give the car more definition
I was leaning toward the White like with everything else being so dark might be good to have a contrast :yes:

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
imo i think you should go for white mate, makes them stand out more, black wheels with the car being black will just make it look a bit boring if you ask me

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im leaning that way :D Dunno if i should do it myself or not though, not sure of anywhere round here and how much it would be to get it done, :happy:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw someone on here had done that or saw them on ebay one of the two, wasnt totally impressed thought i was a bit much tbh :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts