MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this ones a bit dull and the logo's a bit plain.. I don't want to be more critical than that because frankly the peeps involved in sorting the site are doing a cracking job, but whats the eta on the shit hot design?

·
892 Posts
Im working on it now. We have the new site design confirmed, and now i am in the process of building it with all the new sections too.

Gonna be a while yet tho.

Will be a couple of months to be finished, although, i may rollout some of the sections as and when they are ready. Not sure yet

Mark

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
I'll give you a clue Dave...........................it's nice!! :wink: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Do I have to explain the diffeence between a sig and an avatar AGAIN????? Well????? DO I????

Dont make me come up there!!!!! :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ZRVic said:
Shifty said:
Jib 21 said:
Do I have to explain the diffeence between a sig and an avatar AGAIN????? Well????? DO I????

come up where :-^
=; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected]
NOW who has a dirty mind... :-^ :-^ :-^

Trust a postie to mistake a biscuit for a cardboard box...HELLO??? :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Jib 21 said:
ZRVic said:
Shifty said:
Jib 21 said:

come up where :-^
=; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; =; :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected] :[email protected]
NOW who has a dirty mind... :-^ :-^ :-^

:mrsmiley:
Not me!! :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
U just wait....the pair of you!!! :mrsmiley:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Shifty said:
im innocent hear you not read the thread out vic n craigs move yet
well i'm sorry young man but he certainly weren't talking bout you!! =; =; =; =; =; [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ZRVic said:
Shifty said:
im innocent hear you not read the thread out vic n craigs move yet
well i'm sorry young man but he certainly weren't talking bout you!! =; =; =; =; =; [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Here here...Vic knows me too well as usual lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts