MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
i quite like them! Would need to see a whole car tho

G

·
If they were blended and sprayed to match with some fat rims then maybe yes. If they are kept as in the pic with standard width rims then no as they will look exactly what they are, stuck on bits of plastic. get Corsa/Nova and do that to it like the rest of the Chavs with thiser 'airfix' kitted cars. :twisted:

·
Registered
572 Posts
arches

Easy now! I checked them arches some time ago and i think they'd look quality on a lowered ZR especially if you could put some euro rims on {deep dish} like BBS wheels.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
That dude with the BTCC stylee or JWRC thingy ZR has em on and it looks good but they blend in more and appear sublte as the car is black/anthracite i think!

I do like em but im not sure if they would suit...

Plus i think blended and then some wheel spacers or phatter wheels would look tidy as fuck!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
GIL5294 said:
That dude with the BTCC stylee or JWRC thingy ZR has em on and it looks good but they blend in more and appear sublte as the car is black/anthracite i think!

I do like em but im not sure if they would suit...

Plus i think blended and then some wheel spacers or phatter wheels would look tidy as fuck!!!
Yeah, I know the one, anthracite and 2 phat green stripes. Perhaps it goes beter with the S1600 bumper.

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Indeed, the pic from the link is an old one... it was the one mgr-rover.org used to demo from the Richardsons dealership.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but its an official MG-Rover part!

Harry - does the van have the so-called matching sill extentions (for want of a better term - the 4 peice set that look like mk200 GTi skirts reversed) or the normal Zed ones?

·
Registered
184 Posts
If any one want to see them on a car im having them done tommorow blended, coloured the works. so ill try and post a shot of them when there done.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
booty said:
If any one want to see them on a car im having them done tommorow blended, coloured the works. so ill try and post a shot of them when there done.
Get some pics up ASAP! :up:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts