MG ZR Forums banner

Nightfire red or solar red

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as an added question to the other colour poll, I was wondering if I was the only person on here with a Nightfire red Zed so how many people have the Solar red as opposed to the NF red? Some people seem to think NFR is an unusual colour but I`ve seen quite a few in this area.

As for who`s colour is the best, your never going to get a definitive answer cos everyone likes their own colour, otherwise they wouldn`t have bought the car in it, but there`s always gonna be one that a person doesn`t like.

I think I quite like all the colours, though obviously some better than others, but at the end of the day, they are ZR`s and for me they are the best cars on the road, and people who drive them are special.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, please only vote on here if you have a car with either of these colours. I don`t want it to be a poll about who prefers what.

Please feel free to add comments though.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
<== Guilty as charged!

I see way more solar red ZR's tho... no mention of the much darker version, copperleaf?

It might not be 'rare' as such, especially since its latest version 'firefrost' is all the rage on the new ZR sales - but I hardly see any, especially compared with Trophy Blue, Trophy Yellow, Starlight / Platinum Silver, Le Mans Green and X-Power Grey!

This is my third:!: Nightfire Red car from MG-Rover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts