MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Gotta get this off my chest cos it really wound me up.

Firstly is it me or does everyone want to race a zed ? Where ever i drive i get people right up my arse literally a few yards from my bumper thinking they are michael schumacher or something on dual tracks or motorways, now I dont particulary drive fast, mainly to the speed limits cos its my first year of passing my test and I dont want points.

Secondly, On my way to work this morning and some girl in a street Ka(k) was doing around 90 ish cos she came up pretty quickly on a stretch of dual track about 2 miles long which is quite winding and trecherous and she had to swerve in front of me so she could get in front before the dual track turned to 1 lane. This kinda pissed me off but I didnt react cos I'm sorta placid kinda guy.

Thirdly, On my way back from work on the exact same bit of dual track I was doing about 70 and the zed was sticking to the road nicely even though its pretty windy and some fool in a new shape Golf TDi thought he'd tray and race me. As it was after work and the road was quite busy I dropped it a gear and floored it leaving the golf in my wake and it must have hurt his pride cos as to my horror I saw him so very very nearly loose it on a bad bend and crash sideways into some guy in his van, and for some reason it pissed me off cos this guy could have ended 2 lives and not his own.

So in ending...... What is wrong with people ? :x:

Chris

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Is it beacause you support that footy team by any chance?

LOL

On a serious note - i find the same mate - every fookin car feels they have the need to floor it when they are next to me

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know what you mean m8, if they get right up my arse so it looks like they're sat in the back seat when you look in the mirror, i tend to drive like 'Miss Daisy', it's funny to see them ranting in the mirror :x:

At the end of the day, they just wish they had a Zed aswell :cool1:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
youmight think this daft but i still get corsa drivers and clio drivers Trying to race me

MUPPETS i can beat them in 2ND

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yeah its always little kiddies in corsa's or saxo try to race you all the time but i just ignore them cos i knw how much i spent on my car and how long i will cry for if i crashed it

·
Registered
938 Posts
yesterday I was going on a roundabout area, with elevated zebra cossings, and after going over one, really slowly cuz I dont want to scratch my undies, a dude in a Golf mk 4 passed me slowly and looking at me, like saying "my golf beats ur zed" yeah lol there was a roundabout next, when I exited it he was still 1 third thru, when he got to my level, I smiled, and he went off.

I was proud of my zed, little slow on high level zebras, but fasssst at roundabouts!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I don't quite get it either Airdrie and Coatbridge are full of brain donors, but as soon as you leave everyone else seems OK till you get to the M40 or south of that and they are all lunatics on the road!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i find that if you are on a dule carrage way get the little git beside you look at him and his car up and down lafe and floor it you know he gutted when all other dirvers see the cokky git get left like he is standing still

put me in a good mod if i haveing one of those days

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I will actually say i never get hardly anyone that wants to race me :hurt: and if by the off chance i do im usually taking my mum shopping so dont burn rubber then :hiding:

But no one races me :x:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
160 Babe said:
I will actually say i never get hardly anyone that wants to race me :hurt: and if by the off chance i do im usually taking my mum shopping so dont burn rubber then :hiding:

But no one races me :x:
bullshit...u.love.it

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
No one ever races me either. On the motorway if someone comes up behind me and harrases me, I gently slow down a little and then floor it. As it is normall some rep in his 1.8 shit mobile I just leave them standing, and they don't seem to do it again.

Steve

·
763 Posts
people get up my arse so when they over take (on dual carriage ways) i speed up and just enough so they cant pass and everyone thinks look at this tosser on the outside trying to overtake in his fiesta, he will never pass that sexy Zr of a car!

·
3,634 Posts
MParker873 said:
Didnt see Novaman this morning, hopefully his chaved up pile of excrement has gone bang. Or more likely I missed him as I was earlier than usual
pmsl :hiding: :hiding:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts