MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate bloody secrets dont tell me any !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

Dont confide in me i'd rather not know!!! :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

My cousin is 22 !! She has a b/f that is 25 !!! And now she tells me she is having an affair with a bloke who is 51, married and has 3 kids !!! :blink1: :blink1: :blink1: :blink1: :blink1: :blink1: Bet he cant believe his luck !!!

And she tells me !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

Anyone else get told secrets they'd rather not know ????? :zip: :zip: :zip: :zip: :zip:

·
Registered
280 Posts
one ov my mates took sum dirty pics ov his lass another mate fooked her and pinched the negative got them developed and sent them to another one ov are friends in jail so he is knocking his neck out over are mates lass shocking or what

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That Smiley cannot be me .................taint go no glasses on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you ...............I do remove em when havin SEX !!!!!!!(Coz they usually FALL OFF !!!!!!!!!)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I absolutely refuse to comment on the above slanderous comments :zip:

:hiding:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey PLONKER !!!!!!...........just coz I'm 48 don't mean I can't get the me lady to squeel ya know !!!!!!

Just think of ALL that EXPERIENCE I've got ....................I was "Up to Naughties" while you were still Crappin in yer NAPPY !!!!!!!!!

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Hooded Claw said:
Hey PLONKER !!!!!!...........just coz I'm 48 don't mean I can't get the me lady to squeel ya know !!!!!!

Just think of ALL that EXPERIENCE I've got ....................I was "Up to Naughties" while you were still Crappin in yer NAPPY !!!!!!!!!
Behind topiary bushes ???? :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:

last week then? :zip:

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jib 21 said:
The Hooded Claw said:

last week then? :zip:

Aint it past yer bedtime ???? :up: :up: :up: :flex: :flex: :flex:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
wireless network and a laptop my good man :bash:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Yer i know a few.....

And about peeps from here...But my lips are sealed.... :hiding: :hiding:

I can keep em if they are very personal and if i thought it would hurt other people :angel: But i do like a chin wag and if one of my bestest mates didnt know the secret i would have to tell em......I.E vic or andy!! :up:

But usually i keep :zip:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts