MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not saying it's up for sale, just interested really.

Most of you know what the script is with my car, 2001 160 with 68k on the clock. Lots of extras including full BRM interior and loads of custom bits, Leda suspension, BlueFlame exhaust, yada yada yada.

What do you all reckon? £3.50?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

Most of you know what the script is with my car, 2001 160 with 68k on the clock. Lots of extras including full BRM interior and loads of custom bits, Leda suspension, BlueFlame exhaust, yada yada yada.

Take it 2 aberdeen u'll get double the price then anywhere else in scotland! we're ripped off to the max up here!

·
Registered
3,224 Posts

Would be worth a fair bit id reckon TJ...i seen this horrible corsa on Pistons Heads go for 6.5K and it was a p reg with 150k on the clock. However, i know from say my dads point of view, he probably wouldnt touch your car due to it being modified as in exhaust, and all that, cuz to him that means its been ragged. But to say me id happily hand over 3.5k for it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

I reckon nothing till u get a S1600 rally bumper!

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
£1500 + my car

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
TJ if u are serious about thinking about selling it let me know mate as i am really really interested i have loved ur motor from day one and if i had it the rally bumper will be making a come back lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts

Send me your paypal details ill collect it tomoz:D

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the advice folks.

TJ if u are serious about thinking about selling it let me know mate as i am really really interested i have loved ur motor from day one and if i had it the rally bumper will be making a come back lol
Doubt I'll be selling it Luke, although cheers for the offer mate :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.