MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member, of this site since in conception (joined the day it went live) a couple of years ago. Obviously the site is a lot different now - but I was wondering whatever happened to the chap who initially set up this site (it cost him a lot of money I seem to remember, as it grew quite quickly)?

ta

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
PAFCbucky said:
I've been a member, of this site since in conception (joined the day it went live) a couple of years ago. Obviously the site is a lot different now - but I was wondering whatever happened to the chap who initially set up this site (it cost him a lot of money I seem to remember, as it grew quite quickly)?

ta
keogh is still about, hes set up a website somewhere called keoghdesigns.co.uk or something :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm still here... not often though (bout once or twice every 3 -4 months) :) and do have another site, but thats just a portfolio site ( http://www.stevemckeogh.co.uk ).

Besides I own a lovely black Honda Civic Type-R now... so not really got any reason to be here now... thanks for the concern though :)

·
2,070 Posts
Will let you off for having the Honda good to hear from you though.

·
3,634 Posts
Cool car !!! Nice and fast the Honda ! And i doubt they fall to bits either ! :hiding:

Just look like a van !!! :wallb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
going from 120bhp to 198bhp... not to mention the 0-60 going up to 6.6secs (although I'm sure its much quicker than that) was quite a shock. I think it would be from a 160 too though, not as much though obviously.

CTR is the best car I've had... although I did love my zed :cry:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
keogh said:
going from 120bhp to 198bhp... not to mention the 0-60 going up to 6.6secs (although I'm sure its much quicker than that) was quite a shock. I think it would be from a 160 too though, not as much though obviously.

CTR is the best car I've had... although I did love my zed :cry:

*cough*thecivictyper.co.uk*cough* ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
keogh said:
I'm still here... not often though (bout once or twice every 3 -4 months) :) and do have another site, but thats just a portfolio site ( http://www.stevemckeogh.co.uk ).

Besides I own a lovely black Honda Civic Type-R now... so not really got any reason to be here now... thanks for the concern though :)
Thanks for the initial impetus to the site. You deserve :D credit for what you passed on

·
Registered
21 Posts
Martin TJ said:
Thanks for the initial impetus to the site. You deserve :D credit for what you passed on
Thanks mate, it was fun in the early days.... just never got round to updating the site in the end... and also got a bit bored, so past it on to people who would keep the site going.

hob said:
*cough*thecivictyper.co.uk*cough* ?
It did cross my mind mate :) ... but I think I'll give the site (if there is gonna be one) a different name this time. Also I will build it in php instead of cfm... save on hosting cost and may be able to keep the site running longer :)

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
keogh said:
Also I will build it in php instead of cfm... save on hosting cost and may be able to keep the site running longer :)
:up:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts