MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what style would look better?ive bought these about two months ago,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28648&item=7942305071&rd=1

and was thinking of cali style, low, smooth and classy, i.e not much in the way of stlying, just the rims and maybe tints....
but then having seen a couple more zeds im now thinkin of selling these and getting a set of white team dynamics imolas, old rim but still cool!!in white with the red writing on them, a moto-build rally bumper and sparco mudflaps and going rally style on it!!

so just opinions, insults or compliments im looking for really!!

what do you lot reckon would look best??

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
if it involves mudflaps...noooooooooooooooooooo. :lol:

Id love to see those chromes on a zed tho :)

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
doesnt matter what we think mate you do what you want to and enjoy it ,modding is a personal thing and makes us all different

but whatever will be good :up: :up:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know its a personal thing, its just im torn between the two at the minute and was looking for opinions that would swing me either way!!!im thinking maybe i should stick with the rims ive got and have it classy, but then everytime i see my car i think itd look cool with white wheels and mudflaps...much to jibs dissapointment by the sounds of it!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lol...I just have some issues ;-)

Long as u keep ur sig like that tho, I could never hate ya :-D Very good

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
ZR-racer said:
i know its a personal thing, its just im torn between the two at the minute and was looking for opinions that would swing me either way!!!im thinking maybe i should stick with the rims ive got and have it classy, but then everytime i see my car i think itd look cool with white wheels and mudflaps...much to jibs dissapointment by the sounds of it!!

mate whos to say try one and if you dont like it try something else but remember its for you and to enhance your enjoyment of what is already a fantastic car , so like i said whatever will be good . people tell me they hate ours but they are still talking about it lol. so do what you want and sod it i say :up:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
true, at the end of the day its me driving it!!and i love your car btw, don't really see what theres not to like!!-lol, could i be any further up your arse??!joke!

and thinking about it, i can see were your coming from over the mudflaps!!and dont worry, the sig isnt likely to change!!although a nova with mudflaps.... :up: :up: :up: looking goooood!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts