Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CORVETTE C6

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVO magazine did a group test in this months issue, to test which is the ultimate GT. The evo reporters seem to give accurate and honest opinions from all the road tests i've read, so i was interested in which was judged best.

The MG SV-R went up against the TVR TUSCAN S and the CORVETTE C6.

Although the SV came 3rd (er.......ya ok.... last!!) it got a good review. It was described as classic old school, and a analogue car in a digital age. well worth a read. However the other two were both faster and HALF the price!! This is one of the reasons it scored poorly when compared to the other two cars.
It's a shame that the car is priced so highly, cos there are other better cars out there for that sort of money from the like of porsche etc. Doubt they will sell alot. Lovely car tho.

MG SV-R £82,950
TVR TUSCAN S mk2 £49,995
CORVETTE C6 £45,00

Which GT would you choose out the 3?
(Id choose the TVR mmmmmmm :up: )

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
DaveZRTD said:
TechnoGoat said:
If I didnt have to pay, I'd get the SV, sell it, get the TVR, and pocket the spare cash ;)
were u thinkin of robbing the SV then? u would have 2 pay for it in the first place :lcop: lol
he means if you were given money to buy the cars, he would buy the most exspensive car, sell it then buy the better car and keep the difference in money.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
ZR_Runcorn said:
i would have to get the TVR coz me dads gettin one ( Cant wait ) :mrgreen:
which model?? ... like it matters though any tvr is just god in the forum of four wheels :up: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No way id love it if my dad had a TVR lol.
I seen a Tuscan today in manor park in runcorn, in a purply blue colour and looked freshly waxed lol absolute mint.

·
Registered
26 Posts
DaveZRTD said:
No way id love it if my dad had a TVR lol.
I seen a Tuscan today in manor park in runcorn, in a purply blue colour and looked freshly waxed lol absolute mint.
I dont get to drive it!!! i get to wash it and start it now and again (sounds f**king ace). i will try and post a pic

1 - 20 of 34 Posts