Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small house parking

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so finally taking the step onto the property ladder! But I have a huge dilema. Two nice houses one twice the size but no real parking or one small but big enoug just with parking. Now Dawlish isn't that bad a place you need to worry about leaving the car n the road but you may always get a jealous git! So do I go for a bigger house no parking or smaller house with parking???

·
3,634 Posts
Well if yer lucky enough to be able to get yer self on the property ladder yer doing alright !!!! :up: :up: :up:

Just go for the one which feels like where yer would belong !!!! :up: :up:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would be on road infront of the house parking! In the area I want I am lucky to be able to get a house
now is my only chance!

·
3,634 Posts
Just voted and i'd go for big house !!!! Coz i'd probabaly sell me ZR if i had a place of my own and have a cheaper car and buy cool things for my house !!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Go for the parking. Honestly.

I'm in my first property now and I regret not getting somewhere I can park my car at night.

If you could see the fiasco which is my front street, you'd agree :eek:)

Other benefits include:

- Somewhere you can clean your car off street and within easier reach of electrical points.

- Cheaper insurance!

- No scallys vandalising your car.

- Guaranteed getting parked outside of your OWN property.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah the one with on road parking is 5 mins from the pub but so is the other but the other is in a private court!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I don't know how important house space is to you, do you need a big house or just like one ?
Like said above in some urban places a parking space even near your house on the street is like gold dust and in those cases having a drive is invaluable. However is on street parking in Dawlish isn't so manic the on street parking may be acceptable.
I don't like leaving my car on the street overnight and I always bring it on the drive - but loads of people happily leave their cars on the streets every night.
Reckon you need to look around some more houses.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts