MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFG, i hate mums with newborns. LOL, no offence to anyone, but when i was washing my car todya, i had to listen to a newborn mother and an old lady natter on for about 30 mins. all they said was "yeaaaa" and "yeaaaaa"... **** OMFG, ARE YOU ****ING ME. i was sooooo mad, i started muttering under my own breath "yeaaaa". by the end of their conversation, the yeas had just turn into a strange noise like "aeeehhhh". AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
ok.

someones been drinking too much coffee.

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive had 4 redbulls and a chocolate cake. i was even thinking of how i was going to make a thread here and what i would say in it. but i realised that i couldnt mimmik the sound of the yeaaaa's they made with letters. so you will have to imainge a really polite stretched out yea, and then mix it with the MOST annoying voice you can think of. then times that by 10.

·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaa!

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
its funny how you see these "new mums" when they go out they meet up with their mates who have also got babies and they all go off to town for a mothers day out, they block the aisles of mother care with their new puschairs which they have have bought from their maternity grant, they then go into boots in to the changing rooms to feed the little ones, ......i know all of this because i used to help my sister do it with her babies :rofl:

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its a common thing with women and children, they lose the ability to speak, if you look the child is laughing at them not with them, if you could go into a childs mind, it would be thinking "SPEAK ENGLISH WOMAN, WHATS WITH ALL THE GOO's AND GAA's, FREAK"
+1! they were just making noise at the babies. if i was old enough to know what they were doing when i was younger, id piss on them.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
no i dont have kids, but i have experience wit them, i was an aunty at 11, i lived with my sister when she had her 2 kids, ive worked with kids...im just yet to be a mum.

and i must admit i did do the "awww look at his cheeky chops" thing, and yeah it does seem embarrasing lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts