·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what music do you like and name your favorite artists :music:

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
anything at all as long as its not the chav sh!t where it sounds like its a squirrel on acid singing....fav artist at the mo has to be NE-YO!!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i like a bit of everything apart from chav crap and that 'satanic' metal

recently i've really enjoyed chris brown, ne yo and bobby valentino. :)

but my favorite type of music is techno, dance and d'n'b

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Any kind of dance music TBH, mainly disco house and classic trance, although songs from all genres can catch my attention, even the "chavvy" stuff at times!

Like a lot of indie rock too, and even the occasional "urban" tune.

·
Registered
528 Posts
indie/rock n roll..northern soul...mod...ska...electro house(justice, simian mobile disco)..fav band is The Small Faces:whip::eek:ldtimer::headbang::cake::sleep::saddam::detectiv::mario:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Hmm.. now we're getting somewhere. I like a whole range of things. From the brain mashing bassy beats that is found in your local Corsa B with wide arch bodykit (paint peeling of course) (no squirrel) to the more chillaxing sounds of Ben Folds and his piano. Also everything inbetween. Punk, Ska, Rock, Indie. Hell, even a bit of Metal now and then, if the mood is right. I also have a secret shame, and that's Emo music :(

Right now I'm in the Ska mood. From second wave to third wave, such as; Reel Big Fish, Catch 22, Streetlight Manifesto, The Specials, Madness, Desmond Dekker, Mustard Plug and of course, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i like a bit of everything really, depends on my mood, and has to have decent lyrics. do like basshunter right now, got the original album (only a couple of the songs are english, most are in dutch is it? lol... not just the language but the music was changed when it was made into english to accomodate the difference in sound of the words, sounds better in dutch, at least i think its dutch??)

fave band is 3 doors down though! :mml:

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think its dutch but they did it in other languages as well.

i have his discography and its all diferent languages

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
sounds best in dutch tbh, everyone thinks im weird that knows me, and other people must think im an immigrant when i have it on in the car, get some looks when im at lights in town haha

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol at the end of the day your listening to it because you enjoy the sound, not the language :)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
exactly! im trying to learn the lyrics though lol :D

on an average day i prefer listening to 3 doors down though... the lyrics always seemed to have meaning to the periods of my life when the albums are released its uncanny! lol, its like theyre writing songs based on me ;)

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
The Jam, Paul Weller = Legend

·
Registered
528 Posts
yes, the modfather is the main stain...after steve marriot of the small faces as he was unreal...liam gallagher is a bit of a geezer aswell

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
i like loads, house, rock (from light pop/indie to real heavy stuff), hiphop/rap (again everything from mainstream stuff to lots of underground tracks), rNb, dNb, dance, etc, etc

1 - 20 of 58 Posts