MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hya folks.

I figured its a while since I started a daft topic on here so I guess now is as good a time as any since I'm only waiting for a dentist appointment.

Ok. We all got our fave bands and singers, but what I'd like to know is what was the song that made you like them in the first place. Here's my top six not in any particular order.

The Sweet: Blockbuster.

Pat Benatar: Promises In The Dark.

Styx: Lights.

Fleetwood Mac: Sisters Of the Moon.

David Bowie: John I'm Only Dancing.


My last selection is Russ Ballard but the choice for this isn't easy since there`s so many songs he's written that I love but I didn't know he'd wrote them. For instance I've always loved Hello's and Ace Freleys versions of his "New York Groove" and who doesn't like Rainbows versions of his "I Surrender" and Since You've Been Gone"? I've also loved "Fly Away" but again I didn't know it was by him until a lot of years later, but I think I've got to plumb for.....

Russ Ballard: Two Sillhouettes.

Cheers. Ewan. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
the smashing pumpkins - cherub rock

incubus - make yourself

hoobstank - why are you running away

funeral for a friend - junaaeu
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,285 Posts
this is too hard, lol!! but here goed a few

green day - good riddance-time of your life

bonjovi - living on a prayer

u2 - with or without you

snoop doggy dogg - doggy style
 

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZRVic said:
snoop doggy dogg - doggy style
...erm.....

I take it this song made you like this band, not something else. :wink:

Ewan.
 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
Aerosmith - Dude looks like a lady :eek:oops: i know...i fuckin hate it now!

AC/DC - Big Gun

Metallica - Enter Sandman

R.A.T.M - Wake Up

Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

....only 5, bah!

need more than that... :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,562 Posts
Def leppard=pour some sugar on me

Bon jovi=living on a prayer

Guns n roses= paradise city

Poison=talk dirty too me

Gun=better days

Motley crue=wildside

Aerosmith=angel

Adam and the ants=ant music

Oasis=supersonic

Bryan adams=summer of 69

Queen=radio ga ga

Beastie boys=fight for your right to party

And the list goes on and on and on and on
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Great thread !!!

Westlife - Flying without wings - Heart felt lyrics!!!

Take That - Back for good - Robbie's bum !!!

Boyzone - Love me for a reason - Stephen Gately is so cute !!! :D

Blue - One Love - Fancy Lee !! :^o

:-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^
 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
Richard said:
Great thread !!!

Westlife - Flying without wings - Heart felt lyrics!!!

Take That - Back for good - Robbie's bum !!!

Boyzone - Love me for a reason - Stephen Gately is so cute !!! :D

Blue - One Love - Fancy Lee !! :^o

:-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^

Dont be a fuckin mincer! :-$
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Richard said:
Great thread !!!

Westlife - Flying without wings - Heart felt lyrics!!!

Take That - Back for good - Robbie's bum !!!

Boyzone - Love me for a reason - Stephen Gately is so cute !!! :D

Blue - One Love - Fancy Lee !! :^o

:-^ :-^ :-^ :-^ :-^

Dont be a fuckin mincer! :-$
I will bite your shiny ass !!! You cute geordie pimp !!! :D
 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
Hey....fuck munch.....BE NICE!!! or ay aint gonna get you that pint...or ya £50

I like GIL5294 anyway...

but ill put it in my sig for ya! :-^
 

·
Slacker Industries
Joined
·
10,951 Posts
Nowt wrong with my big ass...

Katie think my ass is cuddly....so you can go fuck a monkey!


Heeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Plus.......i dont care cos i can laugh myself to sleep because of how amazing she is!



Im sorted or will be....eventually (hope)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Nowt wrong with my big ass...

Katie think my ass is cuddly....so you can go fuck a monkey!


Heeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Plus.......i dont care cos i can laugh myself to sleep because of how amazing she is!



Im sorted or will be....eventually (hope)
And am all on my own !!! :( :( :(

Shame !!! :( :( :(

Next year is another year !! Building bridges and so on !!!!!!!! :dunno:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top