MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you may remember the 'y did i do that?' thread i started a couple weeks ago bout sleeping with my ex fiancee, she told me we should never have broke up n i got all messed up bout it. :-k #-o :-({|=



well now the bitch tells me she's moving to florida to live with her aunt, just when i thought we might actually get back together!leavin me again in in a f**ked up state of mind :argh:


is it a woman's mission in life to destroy at least 1 blokes life?, coz thats how it feels, :argh: :argh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,935 Posts
well muppet....when i spoke to you saturday you said it was over.....

so forget her..and move on hun :D
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
butch said:
some of you may remember the 'y did i do that?' thread i started a couple weeks ago bout sleeping with my ex fiancee, she told me we should never have broke up n i got all messed up bout it. :-k #-o :-({|=



well now the bitch tells me she's moving to florida to live with her aunt, just when i thought we might actually get back together!leavin me again in in a f**ked up state of mind :argh:


is it a woman's mission in life to destroy at least 1 blokes life?, coz thats how it feels, :argh: :argh:
Well !! If yer feel really strongly for her lay everything on the line for her !! Moving on aint always easy as i've found myself !! But if you do everything in yer power to see how she feels and to see if there is a chance for yers and she still walks away then fair enough !! At leasy yer wont die not knwing what could of been !! :grin:

I aint always followed my own advice but looking back a few years ago on my own life, i wish someone had spoke or wrote these words !!! :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Richard said:
butch said:
some of you may remember the 'y did i do that?' thread i started a couple weeks ago bout sleeping with my ex fiancee, she told me we should never have broke up n i got all messed up bout it. :-k #-o :-({|=



well now the bitch tells me she's moving to florida to live with her aunt, just when i thought we might actually get back together!leavin me again in in a f**ked up state of mind :argh:


is it a woman's mission in life to destroy at least 1 blokes life?, coz thats how it feels, :argh: :argh:


Well !! If yer feel really strongly for her lay everything on the line for her !! Moving on aint always easy as i've found myself !! But if you do everything in yer power to see how she feels and to see if there is a chance for yers and she still walks away then fair enough !! At leasy yer wont die not knwing what could of been !! :grin:

I aint always followed my own advice but looking back a few years ago on my own life, i wish someone had spoke or wrote these words !!! :grin:



god knows ive tried my hardest for that girl, i told her wot i wanted the nite i slept with her, she sed she wanted the same. then i put it to her the other nite, that she had lied to me bout what she had sed the previous week, and i got the reply "i meant every single word"

wot more does she want, im prepared to fight for what i want, but i dont wanna loose
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
butch said:
Richard said:
butch said:
some of you may remember the 'y did i do that?' thread i started a couple weeks ago bout sleeping with my ex fiancee, she told me we should never have broke up n i got all messed up bout it. :-k #-o :-({|=



well now the bitch tells me she's moving to florida to live with her aunt, just when i thought we might actually get back together!leavin me again in in a f**ked up state of mind :argh:


is it a woman's mission in life to destroy at least 1 blokes life?, coz thats how it feels, :argh: :argh:


Well !! If yer feel really strongly for her lay everything on the line for her !! Moving on aint always easy as i've found myself !! But if you do everything in yer power to see how she feels and to see if there is a chance for yers and she still walks away then fair enough !! At leasy yer wont die not knwing what could of been !! :grin:

I aint always followed my own advice but looking back a few years ago on my own life, i wish someone had spoke or wrote these words !!! :grin:



god knows ive tried my hardest for that girl, i told her wot i wanted the nite i slept with her, she sed she wanted the same. then i put it to her the other nite, that she had lied to me bout what she had sed the previous week, and i got the reply "i meant every single word"

wot more does she want, im prepared to fight for what i want, but i dont wanna loose
I think yer got to give her an ultimatum !!! And if she dont tell yer what yer want to hear then have the conviction to walk away !!!

I had a simlar problem with a girl but never gave her the chance to hurt me !!

For tha last few years its played on my mind what might have been coz i see her everyday !!! Being told to piss off by her would have been easier for me coz i'd have known there was no chance for us !!! But ever since i've always wondered !!

So like i said dont die not knowing !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
I think she's used you m8 and told you what she thought you wanted to hear,sorry M8.I agree though it isn't that easy to move on and get over someone especially if you do have strong feelings,all i can say in my experiences is 'you will get over her'it aint easy,but who said Life is Easy,it aint so unfortunately gewt used to it being a bummer M8.That way you might not get so hurt in future.Take a word of advice from me,and someone who is 50(ish)told me this(a woman's advice)'Trust No-one And Suspect Everyone'...........No Bullshit M8,it works............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
It is the other way rouynd for me. My boyfriend finsihed with me out of the blue and I am devestated. We have been together for 2 years and it is horrible. I would do anything to get him back but aybe that isn't enough.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
763 Posts
i think adam sandler said it best in the wedding singer

love stinks

its never as straight forward as the movies. thats why there made to build up peoples hopes
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
:lol: @totty!

well has totty knows (through many pm's!!) i have been through the same sorta thing recently.

i became close to one of my ex's again, and it brought back the feelings we had when we 1st met.

sunday she gave me all the bull about liking being single and she'd think about getting back with me, 3 hours later i get a txt saying she is talking to someone in march (the place not month), as i was ment to be taking her over peterborough that night. she then txt'd and said it wasnt a good idea if she went over boro that night has shit hit fan. i asked her if she was staying in march, if so i'd pop over, she the told me she was going to give it a go with some other bloke.

she had also told her "best mate" this who also liked the same bloke, hence the shit hitting fan! since then i have now found out that she had been "chatting up" many other blokes at the same time.

in my opinion ex's are not worth tring to get back with. just let her go, move on, you have your mates, you have your friends on here to, we will all try and help out however we can to push er sorry help you move on!
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
well the at least 2 of my ex's had that aim rach! =;
 

·
Rusty Hole......
Joined
·
1,475 Posts
Fight the :twisted: must be a O:) must BE! :lol:

i admit there are always "bad apples" alot of my mates well should i say 50% of my mates are female and they are all lovely but there is always moments when they turn nasty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Hey there, well it seems to me that you've given her 2 chances now and she's thrown them both back in your face. If your heart says give it another go then go for it but I'd say learn from the past twice. (Have been in a similar situation myself recently, but he had 2 chances and blew them both so my conscience is clear). Good luck.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top