MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1515 Posts

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dont think there is a thread like this...
Post up what you have done to your car today, however big or small.....adding pics will give u bonus points :D

Il start off.....

Replaced heater dial bulb.....capless 286 bulb costing £1.58 from dealers! FML :svk:

Ordered my rear De-wiper cap made of Glass which sits flush against the rear screen

and stuck a angrybird to my towhook (thanks to Tas for the idea hehe)

oh and bought some 8.5" wide RS6 alloys :D Poke and Stretch FTW y0!
need a refurb, not decided on colour yet..hmmm

anyway you get the idea :D

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Fitted new wipers to the ZR, and test-fitted a temporary spoiler, which then turned into a VERY temporary spoiler as I threw it in the bin :lol:

Did nothing to the Rover for once, detailed the Leon.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Broke the window :(

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
Washed dried vacuum and topped up washer bottle.

Oh and checked oil. Pleased to announce no oil burnt in past 9k.

Sent from my NOKIA 3310 using tapatalk

Greetz BcIngu.

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
Driven it to work, changed the cam cover at lunch time for one I painted metallic black, driven it to go get lunch, drove back to work, drove home after dropping off a couple of gays from work.

And now it's parked up :D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Drove it, got stuck in traffic, viewed a 160 for sale, drove that for a while, and drove it some more back to his house, then drove my car out of his road, pulled over and answered the phone, then drove back home ~:D Oh and drove past a jazzed up light blue mx5 with a funny body kit, it looked like a :clown: was driving it, or at least owns it..:whistle:

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
i opened the bonnet and pointed at the engine, then lolled at the amount my exaust is blowing at several points

1 - 20 of 1515 Posts