MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first got my Zed you used to get waved at by other Zed drivers all the time. Now everytime I wave at a passing Zed I get blanked.

Is it me? :-k

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
chr15 said:
no its not just you. they all seam to have gone grumpy
3yrs of warranty problems? :-k

·
X-ZR Owner
1,120 Posts
The only people that seem to buy MGs in my area are all coffin dodgers. They can barley see the road let only notice if anybody in a passing car is waving at them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you are right about the coffin dodgers - I will start with a wave in future and if there's no response I'll change to 2 fingers!

·
Turbo Chick
2,859 Posts
funny you should mention that...

i got a nod from a guy in a new mg zr same as mine was that shocked at his friendliness didnt get chance to smile back!

i'l wave if some one waves at me!! :D

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
I still wave at as many MG's as I can...

The 'MG wave' is something from the by-gone years that all the classic drivers share. We're all aprt of the same community - educate the world!

'Wave if you drive an MG' !

·
Registered
119 Posts
i always do but neva get a response,
i went to sum driving thing recently n aparintly (how eva u spell it) the ZR was the second most pulled over by the police in 2003!!, first was the 911

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
pauley - I think I saw that same survey... but it was worded in a odd way!

I think it was a case of 100% of all 911 drivers questioned in the survey had been pulled by the police that year, and whatever (93%?) of ZR drivers too... which put them in second place!

But that wasnt a Police stat, just where these people asked what cars they drive and had they been pulled., 93% (as an example) said they had been.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lol @ Ken...I wave....Ive even flyered a coupla zeds this week guys v:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts