MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has been doin my head in for a while, and i dont know what to use it for or what it is supposed to be used for. but what the hell is the hole to the left of the steering wheel supposed to be for?its only a couple of inches deep and anything i have put in there just falls back out.

any suggestions?

·
Sleeping
5,195 Posts
lol ive always woundered that too, it seems to hold nothing not even an empty packet of crisps stuffed in

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly, you could fit a hamster in there if you really squashed it in. but i havent got a hamster

·
1,232 Posts
does it say in the manual?
I know its got a whole page or 2 devoted to the cup holders, and CD storage in the doors.

·
Registered
342 Posts
think it was originally intended for coins but they just fall out when you put your foot down.. those genius' at longbridge were obviously thinking very carefully about that one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeh it is sposed to be a coin tray but I dont know how the guys at rover overlooked the fact that the plastic is basically a non friction service so anything u put in there will be launched at you on take off.

Doidge

·
Registered
88 Posts
I dont use it, everything i put in there falls out. i use the ashtray for my coins, and the cup holder to hold my phone. they are useful

1 - 20 of 39 Posts