MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you might know, i had to get a new back box fitted on the zed last week, it cost £100 from ats but I had to get it done there and then as I needed the car. Its a nice back box but small :( looks like a pea shooter! lol

I was thinking of bying this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150298723544 sell the other one. If i do sell the other one, how much do you think id get for it? i still have the reciept for it and its only been on my car for just over a week.

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep, i had to get it done there and then! something snapped in the backbox and had gone into the pipe and was doing a hell of a noise! it was planned then that i drove the car to manchester the next day so I needed the car, but after bying the new backbox (which was fitted within the hour) planns changed and I didnt have to take the car to manchester in the end! :slap: i feel gutted that I had to pay £100 for a standard one! but looking at ebay, they do sell them there for over £150. Ill find the link now

·
Premium Member
31,424 Posts
yep, i had to get it done there and then! something snapped in the backbox and had gone into the pipe and was doing a hell of a noise! it was planned then that i drove the car to manchester the next day so I needed the car, but after bying the new backbox (which was fitted within the hour) planns changed and I didnt have to take the car to manchester in the end! :slap: i feel gutted that I had to pay £100 for a standard one! but looking at ebay, they do sell them there for over £150. Ill find the link now
Oh well you live and learn....:)

You won't get much back for the standard one tbh :(

·
Premium Member
31,424 Posts
haha, you must be joking! so i will not buy a universal one then. Hopefully ill get about 40-50 quid for the pea shooter! lol
Lol it's easy ceri more so now as the bolts will be easier to remove...:)

yeah your looking around that price for your standard back box...And no don't go for the universal one as rob mentioned :)

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
Lol it's easy ceri more so now as the bolts will be easier to remove...:)

yeah your looking around that price for your standard back box...And no don't go for the universal one as rob mentioned :)
Its a universal baclbox andy, which means its just the silencer, not the pipe as well

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.