MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
amps

it all depends on the subs your running if you get a 1000watts 4 channels you can run subs and your back shelf speakers and front doors at the same time go for JBL and you wont got wrong...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sub that I want to run off the amp is on the link that was in the previous post. I have the sub and now just need a 2 channel amp to run it.

Richard.

·
Registered
422 Posts
iv got a 800wat xplod amp that wud power that easily which id b willing to sell for about £60 as iv just bin in a crash and go no need for it for a while

·
Registered
422 Posts
ok well its less than a yr old and if it breaks il b willing to take a refund on it cos iv got a friends hus good a fixing those kinda things as long as u wire it properly and if u bridge the channels u will not blow this amp that sub they got for like £190 in halfords so its up 2 u

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How does the power ratings match up with the Sony amp mentioned above. Would I be better off getting the rockfords or the Sony?

Richard.

·
Registered
326 Posts
ure sub gonna run at 500w rms @ 4 ohm

i would recomend a mono dedicated amp something along the lines of a vibe vp4 digital that runs around 750 w rms @ 4 ohm and runs at around 950 w rms @ 2 ohm if u ever decide to buy another one of those

1 - 9 of 9 Posts