MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year everybody... :up:

Just got back home from my mates...

This year we decided to play poker for the night...so after a few drinks and a some finger food we started playin at 7pm!

We just finished the game at 4am....we been playin for friggin 8 hrs....now thats some session and we never had a break either...

It ws so much fun and i didnt win but come a happy second considering the money and time we played, plus im ok as long as i dont go out first ;)

So im at home now and i still dont feel tired...plus since i was playin cards so long i never actually got pissed and now im quite sober....hmm strange for a NY me thinks :angel:

How was everyone elses NY???

I feel a little weird now since ive never played poker for that long...fuckin hell EIGHT hrs...

Anyway...all the best for new year ppl...tell me ya stories!!!

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Went to Ministry tonight up at Elephant and Castle, was soooo good.. got abit too drunk and wore shoes that were too high lol.. Best NYE so far!

Off 2 4x4 tonight, gonna be so good!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Wooo its 2005!!!!!!!!! :bash:

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
went out up the city's best nightclub tryed to get pissed but failed. Note to self find drinking partners that don't get pissed after 8 pints.

·
2,070 Posts
Had to stay in again ill with this cough & cold i have had all week its the second year running i have been ill at new year.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Stayed @ Amys was mint!! altho the last next door to her had a bad time, apparently while he was drunk they rammed a large amount of cake up his :censored:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
fuked up in a street party in weymouth with 12 mates and then back to our rented cottage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts