MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(..... cry.........

I just felt pain as I moved to get up from my sofa and on closer inspection the new boxer shorts im wearing has a sticky hygiene label on the crotch area which I failed to remove as I got dressed in a hurry this afternoon...

Part of the sticker which is 5" long lol had become stuck to my ball sack which I have since removed and inadvertently given my ball sack a waxing....

FFS!!!!

Ouchie.... :console:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
i always remove that thing from pants then wash them incase someone has put there disease ridden lady parts in them, in the shop!

xx

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Just be thankful you never got your ballbag sliced open at football and had to put plasters on it for a week... good times...

·
Registered
149 Posts
i didnt do the button up the other day....sat down in a meeting at work and oooops it slipped out, didnt have the balls to push it back in while there was shareholders talking to me....sat there for an hour..

G

·
i didnt do the button up the other day....sat down in a meeting at work and oooops it slipped out, didnt have the balls to push it back in while there was shareholders talking to me....sat there for an hour..
:yikes: ... as in slipped out ur boxers or ur trousers?? :snap: hehe :D

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
haha sometimes if im wearing boxers without buttons so its just 2 pieces of fabric overlapping, the 1 eyed snake will sometimes slip out when im at work, few times ive not had an apron on and my fly has been undone, luckily he didnt come out the grass haha

how r u steph?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts