MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Me and my went to weston- super-mare last night after I had bean to the MG fest 08 all day had a fish and chip supper came home about 9 pm .And this morning it burnt down. so sad

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
The fish and chip supper burnt down? or the pier at weston-super-mare?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
dont you watch the news? lol
If a sentence does not contain the subject matter, you cannot refer to it as "it" hence why I asked if the fish and chips burnt down.

I also added in the pier, which was not mentioned in the sentence to highlight the error further.

Hi all Me and my went to weston- super-mare last night after I had bean to the MG fest 08 all day had a fish and chip supper came home about 9 pm .And this morning it burnt down. so sad

Should be:

Hi all, last night I went to MG fest 08 located at Weston- super-mare pier. Today I have since discovered it has burnt down!

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
If a sentence does not contain the subject matter, you cannot refer to it as "it" hence why I asked if the fish and chips burnt down.

I also added in the pier, which was not mentioned in the sentence to highlight the error further.

Should be:
wow, you are very cleaver! lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what I ment to say was I took my family down to weston-super-mare for some fish and chips and to have a walk on the beach, After I had spent all day at the MG fest 08 whitch was held at the heritage motor centre ,when we woke up this morning I put on the tv ,to hear that the pier had burn't down.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
the two words I've taken from this thread (aside from the pyrotechnical fish & chip supper) were:

"Bean" and "Cleaver"

Bean Cleaver...hmmm..for some reason that might just be the funniest thing I have ever seen :D

·
Proud ZR 160 Mk1 Owner
620 Posts
The way its worded makes me think that the whole of Weston-Super-Mare burnt down. I could be wrong though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts