Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm comin hoommmeee again
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, there's loads of us now so no excuses :thumbsup:
About time we arranged something for definite and showed everyone else what we have down here !!!

First off lets find a destination before dates.

All suggestions welcomed. Lets find somewhere photogenic and plenty of space !

There is Matalan in Swindon, a very urban environment with plenty of space to fit peeps in !

post them here and lets do this !!

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean Matalan in Swindon lol.

I'd love to but I keep getting dicked for guard and dodgy shift patterns at last minute at the moment, so it's hard to predict if I'm off or not.

Hopefully I'll find out in a few days if I'm free. I just hate committing myself to anything if I'm unsure as to wether I can make it !

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
I mean Matalan in Swindon lol.

I'd love to but I keep getting dicked for guard and dodgy shift patterns at last minute at the moment, so it's hard to predict if I'm off or not.

Hopefully I'll find out in a few days if I'm free. I just hate committing myself to anything if I'm unsure as to wether I can make it !
Cool cool :sheep:

·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure yet mate. Just need a location first then we can see how everyone is for dates ! Any ideas ??

·
Registered
19 Posts
matalan sounds good i know the area quite well, just one thing i think they may lock the carpark up after trading hours so would need to check on that if you are planning on meeting later on in the day..:unsure: one place i do know that would be open is the wyvern theatre carpark in swindon its a well lit multi story carpark with plenty of room for photo oppertunity etc .

·
Registered
243 Posts
matalan sounds good i know the area quite well, just one thing i think they may lock the carpark up after trading hours so would need to check on that if you are planning on meeting later on in the day..:unsure: one place i do know that would be open is the wyvern theatre carpark in swindon its a well lit multi story carpark with plenty of room for photo oppertunity etc .
You'd probably get moved on in the Wyvern. Doesn't Swindon have a dispersal order for groups larger than three? I'm sure I read that in the local paper sometime ago.

Well up for a meet if this is still going ahead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.