MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get a set of proper 620ti calipers and carriers that fit the 282mm disks?

cheers in advance.

chris

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
off a rover 620ti :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
please, only serious comments.... really need this. was let down, i bought a set of a member and they werent off a 620ti and didnt fit the 282mm disks....

i have the expensive disks, and pads and now i dont have proper calipers....

somebody please help me.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im running mg zr 160 EBC Turbo grooved and vented disks, and will be running redstuff pads.

You doing your own setup?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
im running mg zr 160 EBC Turbo grooved and vented disks, and will be running redstuff pads.

You doing your own setup?
was just asking incase it was a case of the wrong discs rather than callipers as some people dont know that you cant run the rover 620 discs but you have got it right so it must have been the callipers. have you tried any online breakers?

my current set up is 620ti callipers and carriers with predator pads and std 180zs discs, but by the weekend will be running drilled and grooved rotor disc they were being made for me yesterday, the company jst got the program to cut them so i think i will be the first person to have these discs :D also waiting on a set of yellow stuff pads coming :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
youll need to heat the yellowstuff pads up alot before theyl start to bite.

do you have anywhere nearby you could get a set of 620ti calipers mike? would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can anybody sort me out with proper 620ti calipers and carriers?

i have already bought the 282mm disks... i have everything else sitting....

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I was just about to suggest Traynors (Armagh) or Thomas Devlin (Randalstown)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
got them from devlins....well going to get them today.... ill get up to mad's tomorrow and wel get them fitted for sunday.... so i mite let you have a wee nosey...

you still goin mate?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
At the minute i feel that i can't really be bothered, :( but i'll most likely pop around for a while anyway.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Remember that they will not bolt straight on (well they will but they wont clear the 160 discs). You need to gind off part of the calipers to get the right clearance as the 620 discs where thinner. You will also need 620 pads as the 160 pads wont fit either. I am guessing you have got all this sorted?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeh i know all this, im in the middle of grinding them down.... and i have a set of 620ti pads... i researched all this over and over again to make sure i got it right lol....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts