MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....had my ZR back on the road for a whole week now and havent blown it up yet! :D

Cant be bad! ;)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
ha lol i have heard about ur luck with engines got to be an achievement!!

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
hey youngy if you want a celebratory cruise you can drive to south yorkshire so i can take a look under your bonnet and see how much of a **** this wiring is going to be, lol

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
That means you should keep it ;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
congrats buddy hope it stays all good mines bin running nicely now since i got the brand spanker fitted, think seeing mine like it is convince jambon to get andy and ade to build him a new t-16 from scratch to put in his

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In all seriousness, its a good engine ive got this time :yes:
I was keeping up with a WRX the other night so its running fine ;)

Ive got 2 complete spare engines still, and LOADS of parts, plus most of the uprated parts to build a forged engine, so ill be building a new one over the next few months hopefully :)

hey youngy if you want a celebratory cruise you can drive to south yorkshire so i can take a look under your bonnet and see how much of a **** this wiring is going to be, lol
My mate Jamie handles all my engine wiring troubles, so ill ask him and ill send you a PM to help you out :)

That means you should keep it ;)
Yes it does ;)

congrats buddy hope it stays all good mines bin running nicely now since i got the brand spanker fitted, think seeing mine like it is convince jambon to get andy and ade to build him a new t-16 from scratch to put in his
Yep, i forgot how much fun it is when its running well.
As above, ill be building a forged engine over the next few(8 lol :D) months :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts