MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys what are we all upto tonight.??

Its the BIG ONE ""2005""..

Im off to a New Pub/wine bar thats just been refurbished opened last week and is the ""Dogs Danglies.!!!""

£15 with a hot buffet and a Disco untill 2am.

.??????

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Im going out in an hour and Im just going 2 the 1 pub where theres a band on and a finger buffet all for £3.50 :D

Need to save myself for 2morro asswell that'll be an all dayer!

Boro - 2 Man u - 1 - come on boro!

·
1,431 Posts
im off to a mates house for a party,
then into town to the clock on the square to see in the new year....
then back to the party!!

and i will be pissed!!!!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
GFs house, apparently their NYE party's are legendary, I feel like shit tho so Im just gonna sit a corner and sulk...lol

·
1,431 Posts
Jib 21 said:
GFs house, apparently their NYE party's are legendary, I feel like shit tho so Im just gonna sit a corner and sulk...lol

im gonnatxt u at 12 hunny! :up:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Going down the local pub with my brothers :up: easy to get home and never get no trouble when i m with them aswell!! :flex: :weight: :flex:

And a nice stroll home.....

Have a good one people, whatever you doing tonight!! And dont drink and drive!!!

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Local pub with mates and staying over his house *house party* :D

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
crashing at sisters, free food, free booze, and good company who wont tell me off in the morning when i have a headache!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im bopping off to ministry 2nite!! Wish me luck tomorrow morning as i stroll with my shoes in hands, head thumping, feet killing, onto the underground!!! :( and just leavin in about 10 mins hope trains arent too bad!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts