MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched the new owner drive my zed away, i feel sick about it and im still shaking but onwards and upwards eh,

never thought i would be so attatched to a car i done under 3k in 18 months in

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
damn i know the feeling bro, was an awesome machine!

oh well, something new will be good!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, fingers crossed, i made it into what i wanted it now its time to put the sensible hat on and get something practical that i can drive everyday

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Glad i got to see it at the YMS show. :D What you thinking of getting next, Scott. :)

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad i got to see it at the YMS show. :D What you thinking of getting next, Scott. :)
going to jopin brett and russel 25's new group with a celica, going for the good one the vvtli 190 bph edition, full leather and sports pack

and mark my words

"im not modifying a single thing on this car"

well maybe just change the wheels, and lower it a bit, then tints, then maybe an exhaust, then maybe get an induction kit, and do an engine conversion . . . . :trampoli:

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
thats sad mate. but as you say onwards and upwards. celica will be very cool!

·
Dirty user
31,429 Posts
going to jopin brett and russel 25's new group with a celica, going for the good one the vvtli 190 bph edition, full leather and sports pack

and mark my words

well maybe just change the wheels, and lower it a bit, then tints, then maybe an exhaust, then maybe get an induction kit, and do an engine conversion . . . . :trampoli:
Sad day good choice :D

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Deffo a sad day, after all the hard work and no doubt ****loads of money you put into it and got it running sweet mate. The 190 celica i sa a very nice machine though! GT4 conversion FTW :)

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
god it went quick it is a sad day.
and have u told the new owner about the site n stuff scottyboy?

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Deffo a sad day, after all the hard work and no doubt ****loads of money you put into it and got it running sweet mate. The 190 celica i sa a very nice machine though! GT4 conversion FTW :)
Yeah they are nice cars i was thinking on beamer 3 series coupe but then i decided i dont have a wife and kids and im not a drug dealer so i dont really qualify to drive one.

The celica is really nice, just seems so many years of work were useless now

god it went quick it is a sad day.
and have u told the new owner about the site n stuff scottyboy?
yeah he is taking it to fast and modified as the stand place was allready booked. So he will no doubt sing up on the site. It went quick . . .it felt like it took forever to sell, i hate waiting im so impatient.

if u don't mind me asking what did it go for bud?

i got 4500 for it but the paint work was a bit shabby with it, a drop in the ocean compared to what i paid to do it but none the less its money to put torwards my new car :horse:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
good price bud tbh.everytime mines gone up for sale i only get offers for £3000.thats y i'm keeping it now

·
Banned
5,341 Posts
:cry:

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
good price bud tbh.everytime mines gone up for sale i only get offers for £3000.thats y i'm keeping it now
yeah i wasnt expecting to get what i got for it, i wasnt actually planning on selling it initially, just wanted to put thoughts to rest in my mind, and before i knew it some1 was wanting it,

dont you start or i wont stop

·
Registered
4,458 Posts

and mark my words

lol at the modifing thing. And thought you were putting your sensible hat on...................

1 - 20 of 41 Posts