MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im Djing tonight, Im actually looking 4ward! tomorow, Ive got a haircut booked, Sunday Im taking Lucy to the fun fair!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
heading over to London for the day tomorrow and then will prob go to dublin on sunday if the funds allow it!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
off to a mates tomorrow night for a cinema trip, other than that...nowt really. :(

·
Now on XPowers!
5,380 Posts
Working today.

Working tomorrow.

Lil bit of work Sunday morn, then the rest of the day to do not a lot. Then a mates leaving do Sunday night.

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had a Global Gathering ticket for this weekend but i sold last week to my mate due to a lack of fundage :(

So off to Windsor today and got kids tommorow night :)
OMG, I cant believe Ive had to miss out on this again this year!! havent been there for in the last 4rys!!
Its a great festival! cross fingers for next year!

·
RIP MG ZR 03-13
8,498 Posts
OMG, I cant believe Ive had to miss out on this again this year!! havent been there for in the last 4rys!!
Its a great festival! cross fingers for next year!
Yeah i went last year and despite the rain it was fooking awesome! Was wrecked for 48hrs lol. My mates are on the way there now while i sit on the internet.....gutted :(

·
i liek Boobies!1
2,629 Posts
saturday: clean the house up, do the washing etc... do abit of overtime from home. get haircut in town. get rendered on the night.
sunday: sunday roast at the parents, wash the car there too. enjoy the sun in the garden if any. watch top gear. gief mrs palmer and her 5 lovely daughters some attention and then sleeeeep.... :)

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
saturday: clean the house up, do the washing etc... do abit of overtime from home. get haircut in town. get rendered on the night.
sunday: sunday roast at the parents, wash the car there too. enjoy the sun in the garden if any. watch top gear. gief mrs palmer and her 5 lovely daughters some attention and then sleeeeep.... :)
copy cat! lol I always go to my parents for the day sunday just to get a roast dinner! and always clean the ar at their house while they look after the rugrat for me!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
work, work and more work :( weekend is just another oppertunity to work lol, sure ill squeeze in a few wanks though :rofl:

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
The Dark Knight this afternoon, then probably ****-all tonight as Lisa's working tomorrow. Meant to have a game tomorrow and a charity fundraiser (climbing a 3500 foot mountain) on Sunday but I broke my ****ing toe last night on the wee boy's Heathfield chair :slap::mad:

Will probably just pimp around in the car (if I can drive!1) and visit my folks before they go on holiday.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts